Stile Bond is a high performance cementitious powder to be mixed with water or later install ceramic tile and natural stone using the thin set method of installation. Latex 73 is specially design for used with stile bond for high strength which is frost chemical and shock resistant. It is designed for interior and exterior installation of ceramic tiles and natural stone for walls and floors.
- High tech – will hang the tile without slippage.
- Dual purpose, for walls and floors.
- 5 times stronger bond than Portland cement.
- Water cleanable and easy to use.
- Time saving less setting time.
- High bond strength, 200 times stronger than mastic type adhesives.
- No wet curing of tiles required.
Use over clean, sound concrete. brick, block, and cement plaster, marble and ceramic tile. All surfaces should be structurally sound, clean and free of dirt, oil, grease, paint must be removed.